QVS offers products, solutions, and services to solve the most complex technical challenges. Products allow customers to integrate hardware and extend their environment for needed solutions. The solutions include self-checkout, mobile POS, BOPIS, and even frictionless for today’s competitive retail environment. Solutions and services are offered to work on any aspect of the retail environment, but are not limited to retail, and are provided to solve various challenges.
Although our business and social network community have unique services and offerings, they share a similar privacy philosophy as QVS follows these privacy principles in our conduct in the collection, use, release and security of Information both online and offline:
- Providing you NOTICE of our information practices.
- Giving you CHOICES about how your data will be used.
- Providing you the opportunity to UPDATE or CORRECT your personal information.
- Using information SECURITY safeguards.
- Limiting the SHARING of your information.
- Committing to COMPLYING with applicable privacy requirements.
- Providing you with means to CONTACT US about privacy-related issues.
Information We Collect About You
A. General. Users can access limited features of our website without disclosing personal information. Additionally, you may also have the opportunity to subscribe to any and all website newsletters regarding QVS’s product news, services and special offers or events. If you do subscribe, you will also be able to unsubscribe to these newsletters at any time by updating registration account information online.
B. Other Information You Provide. If you subscribe, we may also collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number (if provided and applicable).
How We Use the Information We Collect
A. General. If provided, QVS collects and uses your personal information in order to:
- operate the websites and to deliver the services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
QVS provides links to send e-mail messages to this website for your convenience and your e-mail address is used so that this website may reply to your inquiry. QVS tracks the pages on this website that our customers visit in order to determine which areas of the website are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the website to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
B. Financial Information. If QVS does not collect your financial information online.
With Whom We Share Your Information
A. General. We want you to understand when and with whom we may share other information we have collected about you or your activities on our website or while using our services.
B. Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Authorized Service Providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. We will require those third parties to agree to respect the privacy of your information.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other requests for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency (including civil and criminal matters); to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion. This may include respecting requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States if we have a good faith belief that response is required by law under the local laws in that jurisdiction, apply to users from that jurisdiction, and are consistent with generally accepted international standards. We may also share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to prevent illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to protect ourselves and you from people violating our <Terms of Service>. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, courts or other government entities where applicable.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of QVS or one of QVS’s websites; and, act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of QVS, it’s websites, or the public.
We do not screen, filter or monitor user submissions to the website, nor do we scrape or glean personal information from any such submissions. To the extent that any video, comment or other user submission contains personal information (including name, likeness, email address, whether such information pertains to the submitter or someone else), such personal information may be viewed by authorized users of the website with whom you have shared that information, subject to our Terms of Service. We do not provide access to any of your personal content, and only use “meta” information to enable the successful operation of our service. (See “User Submissions” below).
Accessing Your Information
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
If you have an online account with us, you also may choose to close your account at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. If you close your account, we may still retain certain information associated with your account for analytical purposes and record keeping requirements, as well as to prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, enforce our Terms of Service, or take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our website.
- When you register on our website you may be given a choice as to whether you want to receive email notifications and/or newsletters. At any time you can choose to stop receiving notification emails by accessing your account settings or through the link at the bottom of the notification emails; and commercial or promotional emails or newsletters from us by clicking on your the link at the bottom of any of our emails. You will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them as long as your account is active. Please note that, changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party (such as a credit card processing partner or an event provider) before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
Protecting Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours. If you choose to create a profile on our websites or if you choose to register for an account, you will be required to select a password. This password can be changed at any time after you first log into the service by using your current password. You must keep your password confidential and you must not share this information with anyone. If you share a computer with anyone, you should always log out of the website before leaving it to prevent access to your information from subsequent users of that computer. There are, however, risks inherent in sharing information. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of any person with whom you share your information. Although we allow you to set privacy options that limit access to your information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any of our privacy settings or security measures. Please be careful and conscientious with whom you share your information and choose a strong password that you do not use for other services. For information about how to protect yourself against identity theft, please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtml.
Communities and Forums Offered on this Website
Any personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data that you disclose through the Communities, Forums, Message Boards, or other public online forums hosted on this website, may be collected and used by others. We recommend caution when giving out personal information to others in these public online forums. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to visit via hyper-links posted on this website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. QVS is not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on third-party websites accessed through its websites.
We may provide areas on our websites where you can post information about yourself, including your name and email address, communicate with others via video or text; upload content; and post comments. Such postings are governed by our Terms of Service. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on the Website, that information will be available and can be collected and used by others who have authorized access to your content. We encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information.
Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
QVS is a participant in the Safe Harbor program developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Union. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the U.S. and the E.U. For more information about the Safe Harbor and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor website. If you would like more information about the Safe Harbor program, please visit the website at http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
Visiting Our Websites from Outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
How to Contact Us
5950 Six Forks Rd # A,
North Carolina 27609